- Lecture to Nottingham University School of Architecture "Tounge and Groove" series, May 2007
- Selected to exhibit at UCE "Design City" Stand at the NEC as part of the Interior Design Show, January 2007
- Attended Channel 4 "Grand Designs Live" at the NEC, October 2006 giving "Expert Advice" on the Royal Institute of British Architects stand.
- Selected to exhibit in RIBA worldwide travelling exhibition "Diversity", The Custard Factory, October 2006
- Lecture to UCE Interior Design school "Space...the final frontier" , December 2005
- "An evening with Kevin Singh", AGM lecture to DIA regarding Arts Café, St Martin in the Bullring, October 2004
- "Manipulating Reality" paper delivered at the 18th Design History Society Conference at Middlesex University in December 1996.
- "Seduced & Abandoned by the Nasty Media Machine" delivered at Birmingham's Ikon Gallery as part of the "Architecture: A critical inquiry" debate in March 1995.
- Ran a workshop at "Winterschool 96" in Leeds, "Penetrating Environments", investigating the electronic surveillance of the city.
- Co-ran a workshop at "Winterschool 95" in Birmingham, "The Iron Man" investigating the relationship of the body and technology.
- "A Day in the Life" installation at Number Nine (Buttermarket) the Gallery to launch "Place" supplement to Bootique magazine. June 2001